Can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk to one of our consultants.
Have an account?
If you don’t have an account you can create one below by entering your email address. A password will be automatically emailed to you.
One of the largest residential developers is currently recruiting for a Technical Manager, to join an exciting development in Surrey to work on a large Education Scheme.
* To lead, motivate and control in-house technical staff and external consultants.
* To be conversant with the project design programme, project delivery programme and the consultant design responsibilities matrix & appointments relating to services they are responsible for.
* To communicate with the design team regularly promoting effective communication between all design team members using all means necessary.
* To keep Technical Director appraised of all current projects.
* To tender, take instruction and manage site surveys and the production of written reports for use on their projects against the project delivery programme.
* To resolve all day to day problems as they arise by preparing solutions thereto and, where appropriate, liaising with the Technical Director for approval.
Key Skills & Abilities:
* Sector/specialist knowledge & experience – residential / contractor experience
* Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines.
* Proven track record of delivering large scale projects
* Witnessed a project from concept to completion.
* Ability to interpret chart programmes.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
In return, you will be offered:
* £80,000 – £90,000 basic salary
* Extensive benefits package
* Opportunity to work client side
* Progression opportunities
* Leadership opportunities
Arnold is an experienced Architectural recruiter and has established relationships with numerous AJ100 practices. His market knowledge has seen him work on executive searches across Europe and the UAE.