One of London’s largest Residential Developer is currently recruiting for a Technical Manager, to be join a brand new development in North London, which consists of a large regeneration project, delivering nearly 1000 homes, social housing, retail and restaurant space.
As the Technical Manager you will be working on Phase 2 of the projects managing 3 Technical Coordinators. This will be a 482 unit social housing scheme.
* To be conversant with the project design programme, project delivery programme and the consultant design responsibilities matrix & appointments relating to services they are responsible for.
* To communicate with the design team regularly promoting effective communication between all design team members using all means necessary.
* To monitor the progress of the design weekly intervals against the project design programme and report progress to the Design and Technical manager every week.
* To tender, take instruction and manage site surveys and the production of written reports for use on their projects against the project delivery programme.
* Monitor the collection of Health & Safety information for the successful conclusion of the Operation and Maintenance File and Health and Safety file for the project before Practical Completion is achieved.
Arnold is an experienced Architectural recruiter and has established relationships with numerous AJ100 practices. His market knowledge has seen him work on executive searches across Europe and the UAE.