Can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk to one of our consultants.
antastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Quantity Surveyor to work for a top residential developer on a 1500 unit 7 year scheme in West London
This opportunity is for someone who is looking for a long-term career, and in return my client will supply an attractive salary / package and potential opportunities to work around London.
Job responsibilities –
* Budget preparation, working with an estimator in preparing comprehensive budget for projects and agree tender costs and actual costs
* Participate with a commercial focus in design reviews, design development, buildability exercises and risk reviews.
* Keeping and providing when request cost metrics specific for the development
* Preparing reports and correspondence as required
* Delivery of budgeted profit margins
* Attend training courses when required
* Work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor on the project
* In depth understanding of the contract
The Ideal Candidate –
* Residential background this can be from a developer or a main contractor
* Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment
* 5 or more year’s experience as a quantity surveyor in high rise residential and mixed-use construction/development
* Experience with working on different packages
* Worked on multiple unit projects