Do you want to help develop an IT Infrastructure? Then get ready for your perfect job as we’re looking for a technical Infrastructure Consultant who wants to work within the IT solutions industry for a leading consultancy, who are an MS and SAP registered partner.
This role can be based either in London or in Poole, but travel is an essential part of the job. You’ll be joining a team that deploys to locations across the UK and around the globe. In return for everything you can bring, my client will offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities as well as a competitive rewards package.
As an Infrastructure Consultant, you’ll have a strong background in Microsoft operating systems ideally holding MS certifications such as MCP/MCSA/MCSE. If you have any experience working with Citrix Xen environments (VSD & VPD), you would be at a huge advantage.
The IT infrastructure incorporates both cloud and virtual environments and as such require consultants to demonstrate experience of VMware / vSphere or Hyper-V along with AWS / Azure. Any upgrades or new processes must be implemented without a hitch.
You must be able to demonstrate an in-depth Infrastructure background incorporating network domains and security along with back up and storage arrays from ideally a consultancy type background.
– Experience of consultancy driven environments
– Microsoft MCP in Windows Server 2008 /2012 (MCSE/MCSA preferred)
– Excellent knowledge of RDS technologies and the modern workplace
– Excellent knowledge of Office 365 core technologies
– Office 365 migration experience
– A good understanding of SAN environments
– Good networking skills
– Experience working in teams to deliver complex infrastructure projects
Ideally, you’ll have…
– Experience of project definition and requirement analysis
– Azure IaaS experience
– Other Azure technologies (Intune, EMS, MFA)
– Experience writing and executing platform test plans
– Microsoft Exchange skills
– SUSE Linux Experience
– Experience in Citrix technologies
Does this sound like you? If so, I’d love to hear from you. Get your skates on.