A niche contractor in the London market who work on major projects across the Infrastructure and Construction industry are seeking a Head of Commercial to join them within the next few weeks.
As a contractor you probably initially think ‘robust’, however this organisation is attentive and nurture their client relationships making quality the forefront of the business.
They stand at around 25 staff but turnover £14mil, which continues to grow year on year working on projects such as Crossrail and HS2. 80% of their work comes from the scaffolding arm while the remaining 20% comes from their construction arm.
As a Head of Commercial you will be managing both arms of the business whilst managing an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with the view to grow the team, here you will get full autonomy. You will be joining a fantastic team of down to earth and hardworking professionals.
To be considered for the role you must have the following;
Degree within Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or any other construction related degree
Strong knowledge and experience of NEC contracts
A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Infrastructure & Construction industry as a Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Must be confident to manage commercials of a company
Management experience is ideal
You must have a passion for the industry and ambition to develop
For the right person they will pay up to £100,000 base salary + company car (typically a Mercedes hybrid) + discretionary bonus and benefits – please note this will be based upon experience and skills you can bring to the organisation.
Interested? Hit apply now to send through your CV or for more details contact Clare Johnson for a confidential discussion.