Berkeley Group, the UK's leading residential property developer is looking to recruit and provide extensive training for you to become a professional Sales Consultant. Once you have completed your initial training at the Berkeley Sales Academy, you will go on to sell some of London and the South East’s most prestigious new homes.
Although no previous sales or property experience is necessary, candidates must have the right attitude/personality and be passionate and focused on wanting to deliver a first class customer and sales experience.
Berkeley Group is currently selling new homes on over 50 developments throughout London and SE England through its main luxury brands; St George, Berkeley Homes, St James, St William and St Edward. Berkeley is a premium brand and widely recognised for excellent quality, design and service. In 2011 it was voted Britain’s most admired company.
As a Sales Consultant you will help customers identify and purchase a new home and ensure they receive an exemplar service throughout the process.
Specifically, you will undertake the following:
• Manage the sales process and negotiations with a wide variety of customers
• Implement Berkeley Group’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by managing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations
• Dealing with a varied customer base in a friendly, polite and professional manner
• Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends included)
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
• Strong customer facing and presentation skills
• Commercial acumen with a resilient nature
• Target driven with good negotiating skills
• Able to work in a team and on own initiative
To apply for The Sales Academy you do not require previous property or sales experience.
For more information about this fantastic career opportunity, please view the Sales Academy website where you can also make an online application.
Should you require further information please contact Harvey Gretton or Claire Pattenden on 0207 3377500.