Sector: Business Support
Location: Central London
Salary (circa): £22000 - £28000 per annum
- First and foremost, providing administrative support to the Managing Director of Blayze Group.
- Diary management.
- Liaising with candidates and senior clients on a daily basis.
- Organising and managing the full life-cycle of the Talent Management Programmes for clients.
- Organising and managing Recruitment Academies;
- Overseeing all aspects of the recruitment process from creative advertising in sourcing appropriate candidates to placing them in their respective roles with clients.
- Managing all psychometric testing in collaboration with our in-house Chartered Occupational Psychologist.
- Developing and executing recruitment assessment centres.
- Excellent organization skills and thrives on meeting set deadlines.
- Be diligent, focused and hardworking with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Exemplary attention to detail and able to confidently manage competing demands at one time.
- Solid working use of all Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills: being articulate both over the phone and face-to-face as well as corresponding clearly over e-mail in excellent written English.
- A proactive and positive approach to their work.
A graduate candidate with a Psychology BSc background (although not a necessity) would find advantageous opportunity in the Assessment Centre implementation: the experience of mentoring from a Chartered Occupational Psychologist in order to achieve a chartership.
- Birthday Holiday
- Weekly Fresh Fruit
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Winter Ski Trip and Summer Trip Incentives
The Next Steps:
Send your CV and a cover letter to Claire Pattenden at email@example.com