Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
Salary (circa): £42000 - £48000 per annum Package
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
Blayze Group is currently working with a client offering an excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer for projects in the South West.
The roles will involve the planning and delivery of civil engineering site work by controlling plant, materials, site teams and site operations.
The successful candidates shall assist the Project Manager and Site Agents in delivering individual work packages and performing the tasks and responsibilities delegated to them.
Typical Responsibilities may include
- Planning & management of site construction works
- Weekly review & time planning
- Developing & reviewing safe systems of work (RA/MS)
- Liaison with Client Representative
- Control & supervision of Site Engineers
- Control & supervision of Labour & Subcontract operations
- Control of H&S, Quality & Environmental Performance
- Control of works/section program
- Works measurement & reconciliation
- Implementing H&S management processes
- Commitment to safe systems of work
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility
- Effective communication skills and teamwork
- Problem-solving & decision-making ability
- Aptitude for managing time & resources
- Strong focus on achieving results
- Proficiency MS Office
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to £45,000
- 26 days' holidays per year
- A chance to be involved with some very exciting projects