Office Manager - Mandarin Speaking
Sector: Business Support
Salary (circa): £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Job Role: Office Manager - Mandarin SpeakingSector: Property InvestmentLocation: West EndSalary: Negotiable
The Client:A small sized company who specialise in Investment Management. They manage assets in London and Hong Kong.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, and counselling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Have 5 years Office Management experience
- Speaking Mandarin is a huge bonus.
- Excellent communications, diplomatic and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels.
- Confident in dealing with all issues in an office Environment.