Graduate Building Surveyor - Prestigious Consultancy
Great opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to really progress and gain their MRICS within this role
Sector: Surveying & Project Management
Salary (circa): £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum car, bonus, benefits
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
My client is a highly prestigious management consultancy in the Property sector and due to recently winning some exciting projects they are looking to appoint a Graduate Building Surveyor to work as part of their team in their Central London office.
As a leading consultancy in the market they cover a number of Building Surveying disciplines such as dilapidations, defect diagnosis, party wall matters, design and contract administration. You will be working alongside a Senior Building Surveyor and reporting into the Senior Associate Building Surveyor.
As a Graduate Building Surveyor you will be working in a close knit team of highly skilled staff, with a sociable working environment creating the perfect balance of fun and professional. If you dislike a corporate atmosphere, then this will be great for you.
- RICS accredited degree qualified within Building Surveying - 2:1 and above
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Graduate / APC Building Surveyor
- Working towards your APC
- Ideally experience working within a large consutlancy
- Sound knowledge of IT is essential including AutoCAD
- Must have a keen eye for detail
In return you will be offered;
- Competitive salary and benefit package including car allowance
- Great opportunity to work in a close-knit team and to learn quickly
- Guidance with your APC
- Huge opportunity to grow with the business and help expand the team
- Travel subsidy
- Subsidised gym membership
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks. If you are interested in this role, hit apply now. For more information contact Clare Johnson on email@example.com