Sector: Business Support
Location: West London
Salary (circa): £22000 - £32000 per annum
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
To contribute to the overall success of the business by performing all necessary administration to progress sales and thereby support the Sales Director and Sales Managers in their tasks.
Leading Residential House Builder.
- Ensure client extras are completed on time and with correct payment.
- Process reservations and supporting on-site staff in exchanges and completions, coordinating all necessary paperwork.
- Collate updates on Sales Inspections and New Home Tours to confirm that settlements are occurring.
- Complete extensive list of weekly and monthly reports e.g. competitor analysis , reservations; outstanding missives; legal completion statistics; data schedules; revenues; availability; releases; costs; deposits, etc and ensuring that the reports are completed on time.
- Maintain and update enquiries database.
- Generate general letters/memos, e.g. pre-contract meeting letters, 28 day intention to complete letters, welcome letters.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and service providers to coordinate works and ensure a smooth workflow between departments and with Head Office.
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department - e.g. faxing, filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls.
- Liaise with Brokers, Solicitors and the Sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace.
- IT literate - intermediate level of proficiency with MS office programmes including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Legal and / or estate agency background desirable
- Professional and proficient manner when dealing with internal and external customers
- Proactive, able to prioritise workload.
- Flexible in terms of workload.