PA to Sales and Marketing Director
Pa to Sales and Marketing Director
Sector: Business Support
Location: Central London
Salary (circa): £30000 - £32000 per annum
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
My client is a leading mixed use developer, regenerating sites to create thriving new communities. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange in the FTSE 250 and have been committed to creating homes and places of exceptional quality for the last 50 years. They have one numerous award for Sustainable Development.
As Personal Assistant to the Sales & Marketing Director you will provide extensive administrative and project support, including detailed and complex diary management, meeting support, travel planning, event/project management and you will work closely with the other PA's ensure clear communication between the different departments. Additionally, you will work alongside the sales and marketing teams to ensure the daily running of the department, marketing suites, events and reporting is delivered on time and to the required standard.
- Extensive diary and time management. Managing the Sales Director's inbox, flagging and actioning where appropriate.
- Work closely with internal colleagues as well as external contacts and contractors to ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Manage the compilation and co-ordination of the departments reporting
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence.
- Documenting and issuing minutes, agendas and actions as required.
- Organising and submitting expense reports.
- Assist the marketing team in management and organisation of high profile events.
- Managing administrative and HR requirements for the department.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority (including customers) and to provide refreshments as and when required.
- Typing speed 50 wpm
- Proven experience of working at an Executive Team level.
- Experience of managing projects.
- Knowledge of office and administrative procedures and processes.
- Experience of producing effective minutes / agendas.
- Ability to draft clear and focused letters and reports.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 - Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Polite, professional, customer-oriented mind-set