Maintenance Engineer (High End Residential)
Location: East London
Salary (circa): £38000 - £42000 per annum
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
Our Client one of Europe's leading Residential developers is recruiting for several Maintenance engineers for one of its flagship developments in Canary Wharf. The successful applicants will join the aftercare team and report directly to the head of maintenance.
- Good practical skills with a knowledge of a range of different skills sets with a good attitude.
- Well organised with the ability to work to tight timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of customers, contractors and other members of staff.
- Ability to work within a team and as an effective member of staff.
- An understanding of the need to deal with customers sensitively and to keep information confidential.
- Ability to take on individual project work and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Trade experience and relevant high end market experience of construction / repairs / maintenance is a must.
- GCSEs A-C including maths and English (or equivalent).
- Willing to undertake specific trade qualifications whilst working full time to include Supervisory qualification.
- C&G / NVQ Electrical installation.
- 17th Edition qualified.
- CSCS Trade qualification (construction skills certificate scheme).