Location: South East England
Salary (circa): £45000 - £60000 per annum Package
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, preparation and development
of bid, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget. In this role he/she will
manage, plan and co-ordinate the activities of the projects management contract in relation to
labour, materials, transport, plant and other contracted services to meet the programme of work
or other obligations.
- Coordinate the overall bid submission process, ensuring they are on time and at the highest possible standard.
- Full co-ordination and leadership of the bid team including the development of responsibilitmatrix for all bids.
- Develop a bid strategy to maximise chances of winning upcoming projects at commercial sustainable rates.
- Timely manage, plan and co-ordinate bid responses for all submissions; including reviewing bid text. Contribute to and prepare drafts of text for the submission as required.
- Produce and agree the bid programme identifying key dates for the submission on information, review dates, deadlines and production of bid, whilst assuming a full understanding of the bid deliverables.
- Monitor the receipt of information received against the responsibility matrix, ensuring information is received on time.
- Organising the review of submissions against Client's requirements.
- Manage the bid financial elements ensuring that is fully detailed and agreed.
- Maintain a register of the bid clarifications issued and received.
- Providing internal feedback on team responses, working together to ensure a submission of the highest standard is achieved.
- Manage any pre-construction design requirements for the tender and manage design;
- Propose alternative design solutions if required and maintain a knowledge of alternative technical solutions.
- Strive for continual development and improvement in bid presentation and submission
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
qualification. Candidates without this level of education may be considered if they can
demonstrate suitable work experience as deemed appropriate by Management.