Location: South East England
Salary (circa): £46000 - £65000 per annum Package
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, preparation and development of bid, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget. In this role he/she will manage, plan and co-ordinate the activities of the projects management contract in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and other contracted services to meet the programme of work or other obligations.
- Coordinate the overall bid submission process, ensuring they are on time and at the highest possible standard.
- Full co-ordination and leadership of the bid team including the development of responsibility matrix for all bids.
- Develop a bid strategy to maximise chances of winning upcoming projects at commercial sustainable rates.
- Timely manage, plan and co-ordinate bid responses for all submissions; including reviewing bid text. Contribute to and prepare drafts of text for the submission as required.
- Produce and agree the bid programme identifying key dates for the submission of information, review dates, deadlines and production of bid, whilst assuming a full understanding of the bid deliverables.
- Organising the review of submissions against Client's requirements.
- Manage the bid financial elements ensuring that is fully detailed and agreed.
- Maintain a register of the bid clarifications issued and received.
- Providing internal feedback on team responses, working together to ensure a submission of the highest standard is achieved.
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent qualification. Candidates without this level of education may be considered if they can demonstrate suitable work experience as deemed appropriate by Management.
- Sound knowledge of construction management or civil engineering with 10 to 15 years' experience at managerial level on a wide range of major construction projects.
- Passionate about construction and building, with good career continuity.
- Commercially aware with a great knowledge of construction and engineering within the UK/ROI.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and database software.
Salary and Package
Basic - up to £65,000
Package - Health , Pension and Travel allownece)