Location: South East England
Salary (circa): £55000 - £70000 per annum Package
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
Our Client a leading Main Contractor with a turnover in excess of £1 billion is recrtuing for Planner to join their growing pre-construction team.
Project Planner / Programmer
The roles responsibilities will include
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through the construction phase - project level and programme, milestone level.
- Maintain and process of information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Work closely with the project team, subcontractors and financial entities to maintain accurate and up to date data for multiple stages of multiple projects
- Reporting and planning reviews with clients and others requiring information for ongoing planning reporting cycles.
- Work closely with the reporting function, inputting into their process and regular cycle.
- Input into programme and departmental governance and assurance requests for planning data.
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across in the programme.
- Proficient in the use of ASTA, MS Project, and similar products to create and maintain schedules.
- Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
- Demonstrate the ability of managing the scheduling of projects in the 10 million plus range
- Ability of managing multiple projects and one time at differing stages
- Working autonomously and in a team environment
- Current and relevant experience of working in a range of building projects from health care, government, commercial, high class residential development delivering large scale multiple programmes.