Location: North Eastern Scotland
Salary (circa): £35000 - £45000 per annum Benefits
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
- Manage the development and delivery of the design aspects of the project.
- Develop and manage the project document control systems
- Identify and manage the design related project risks.
- Identify design driven opportunities for the project.
- Manage and obtain design approvals from the authorities and the client.
- Prepare reports on the project design that are accurate and on time.
- Ensure buildability, cost effectiveness and a high standard of finish
- Establish, monitor and manage the design program.
- Utilise specialist suppliers to manage the installation design.
- Be the point of contact for design issues with all parties and provide technical assistance on design variations, obtaining approval from stakeholders.
- Assist in the compilation of the project handover documentation.
- Mentor other members of the design team.
- A construction related degree
- 1-3 years' design experience working for a contractor
- Civil engineering experience
- Commercial and financial understanding
Salary and Package