Senior Technical Manager
Requirement for Senior Technical Coordinator on luxury scheme in South West London
Sector: Design & Technical
Location: South London
Salary (circa): £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Car Allowance Benefit
An opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading residential developers to assist the Technical scheme on a 300-Unit luxury project in South West London. The £350m mixed use scheme will see the creation of an exciting new living space, regenerating the surrounding area.
You would be working within a business with a hugely successful track record of delivering luxury, high-spec housing across London and the South East with a reputation in the market for quality and efficiency.
The candidate will have ideally been in a coordinator role for between 3-5 years with an ambition to reach tech manager level within the near future. This role acts as a stepping-stone between Coordinator and Manager level.
- Previous Design / Technical experience working on residential schemes for either a residential developer or main contractor (Essential)
- Good technical knowledge of both residential and commercial construction together with a degree of flair for design
- A working knowledge of the Building Regulations, NHBC (or other Warranty Provider) and associated legislation connected to the construction industry
- The ability to recognize problems and deal with the, in a timely and effective manner
- To manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme
- Prepare Technical Specifications in line with requirements determined by the Land Acquisition Budget and Technical/Sales Meetings
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return
- Oversee the NHBC (or other Warranty Provider)/Building Regulations applications to approval
- Ensuring current drawings are filed in order
- £50k - 60k
- Car Allowance
- Health Care
- Paid Holiday
To discuss the Senior Technical Coordinator vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on 07533326320 and ask for Tim Gillies