Sector: Business Support
Location: South London
Salary (circa): £30000 - £32000 per annum
Sector: ConstructionType: PermanentLocation: West EndSalary: £32k
My client creates stunning residential and mixed-use developments across London. They have an impressive reputation, and have won awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities.
To take a lead role in the management and delivery of employment and job outcome targets/ initiatives across the business, both internally and within my clients supply chain.
The ideal candidate will have worked with apprenticeships, in the education sector or public services recruitment. It will be a bonus if you have had exposure or understand construction employment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work with senior Directors across the businesses construction sites to monitor and record operative and apprenticeship numbers on the project.
- Work to sustained job outcome and apprenticeship targets
- Build relationships with local training providers and charities in order to receive the best applicants for each role.
- Pre-screen applicants (where relevant) prior to submitting to the relevant hiring manager.
- Engage with local schools / colleges to promote BSE developments and highlight what they will bring to the local communities.
- Representing the company at local job fairs.
- Assess the potential implications of the Apprenticeship Levy and help develop an internal framework to manage direct apprenticeship hires.
- Assist with coordinating the Job Creation Programme across the Division.
- Work closely with the Head of Sustainability and Learning and Development Co-ordinator to create a sustainable employment force both directly and indirectly.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Confident presenter and public speaker
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Well-presented and business like