Technical Coordinator - SW London
Technical Coordinator - South / West London
Sector: Design & Technical
Location: South London
Salary (circa): £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Car Allowance, Bonus Benefits
Technical Coordinator - Residential Developer - SW London
An excellent opportunity to join a Property developer and gain client side construction experience as a Technical Coordinator.
You will work to deliver a 1500-unit scheme in South West London. You will be responsible for the coordination of all technical information on projects from inception to completion.
The candidate will have ideally been in a coordinator role previously and have ambition to develop their career with a major player within the UK construction industry.
The primary responsibilities for the Technical Coordinator are to:
- To liaise with and advise other departments on technical and interface matters and to provide back-up and information flow.
- To co-ordinate technical information on projects from inception to completion.
- Good technical knowledge of residential design
- A working knowledge of the Building Regulations, NHBC (or other Warranty Provider) and associated legislation connected to the construction industry.
- Previous experience working on large-scale RC Frame developments
- The ability to recognize problems and deal with the, in a timely and effective manner.
- To manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
- Prepare Technical Specifications in line with requirements determined by the Land Acquisition Budget and Technical/Sales Meetings.
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
- Oversee the NHBC (or other Warranty Provider)/Building Regulations applications to approval.
- Ensuring current drawings are filed in order.
- £40k - £45k
- Car Allowance