Sector: Business Support
Location: South London
Salary (circa): £33000 - £38000 per annum
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
Role: Studio ManagerClient: Award winning Interior Design StudioLocation: ChelseaSalary: Negotiable
My client is a global luxury Interior Design Studio situated in a stunning location in Chelsea. They work mainly with HNWI and boutique developers.
The culture in the business drives everything that they do. They encourage work life balance and they hire people who relate to their company values which are family, fun and drive. Every Wednesday the company buys everyone lunch, this is just one of many perks that they offer.
They are looking for an experienced Studio Manager who has worked for an Interior Design Studio previously. Essentially your role is to ensuring that the office runs smoothly. Your main duties will be:
- Be the go to person
- Provide one-one support to the company Director, two 2 Partners and the wider team of 15 people
- HR; new starters, holiday, organise appraisals and yearly reviews
- Oversee the monthly company Newsletter
- Website updates
- Formatting and issuing documents
- Proof Reading
- Taking minutes and distribute
- Manage company budget which includes events; Wednesday lunch club, quarterly events, Christmas party
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Reception duties; answer the phone, meet and greet, refreshments for client meetings
- Enter new leads onto the CRM system.
- You must naturally be a calm and collected person who is extremely organised and can work in a high-pressured environment at times.
- HR is an important part of your role so you must remain professional and confidential whilst delaing with sensitive information.
- Intermediate - Advanced user of Microsoft Office and InDesign (if you are successful in being shortlist for this role you will be required to complete a short assessment in Microsoft)