Senior Project Manager (PMO Lead) £250m Energy Mega Project
Manage and lead a PMO team of 6 disciplines on a mega infrastructure project currently £250mil
Sector: Surveying & Project Management
Location: South East England
Salary (circa): £75000.00 per annum £2,500 flex bens, bonus more
Applications are no longer being accepted for this job.
My client is a leading award-winning consultancy who are well respected across the globe in the built environment. Due to high demand from their client they are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to head up a PMO team for a key client of theirs in the Energy sector.
The right Senior Project Manager will work on a world class £250mil HV cable project from site mobilisation to completion, which involves both sub-sea and onshore cabling, 2 converter stations and other facilities.
As a Senior Project Manager you will interface at a senior level with the client and a number of package managers. You will also be managing the internal PMO team comprising around 6 disciplines.
My client strongly believes in work-life balance and creating a sociable work environment throughout all of their offices on a global scale. With high-end office space and monthly company drinks in the office it is a great place to be.
- Lead and manage the Project Controls team, which will include both client and consultancy staff members
- Co-ordinate communications with all stakeholders
- Liaise with the design team to ensure the quality of the design progress meets clients expectations
- Liaise with technical teams and project managers to ensure best practise and knowledge transfer
- Travel to meetings in Europe when required
- Degree qualified in Engineering or equivalent
- MAPM or a Chartered Engineer
- Flexible to travel and work from client and site offices (80% Southampton, 15% London, 5% Europe)
- Experience within the Energy sector in a consultancy environment specifically within HV (ideally with interconnector cables)
- Knowledge and experience of working with standard forms of construction contract, e.g. NEC
Compensation and Benefits
- Lead and manage a team on a mega project in the Infrastructure industry
- Opportunity to progress up to Associate level internally with the consultancy
- Travel opportunities to continental Europe
- Work with a leading and globally respected consultancy
- Up to £75,000 £2,500 flexible benefits, bonus & more
For more information about this opportunity, contact Clare Johnson now on 0207 337 7510 or email email@example.com